I can’t believe a full month has gone by so fast, but this officially marks the end of my 30 day blogging challenge!
I’m not going to lie, it was pretty hard to keep up with posting every day at times.
April has been an insane month at work, which is why some of my posts didn’t go live until late at night during the week!
But I stuck to it, I’m proud of myself, and I learned a lot along the way.
For those of you who are interested in doing your own 30 day blogging challenge, I’ve listed out all 30 post topics below.
To create my list of prompts, I found a few different blogging challenge lists online and chose the posts that seemed most interesting to me.
I sort of Frankensteined them all together and then added some of my own to complete the list. Here it is:
- The meaning behind my blog name
- Whats in my purse
- My best and worst traits
- My top picks of Spring shoes (or whatever season is at hand)
- My favorite online shopping sites
- My favorite tea flavors (or coffee, or any drink, really!)
- A post about blogging
- How I increased the amount of books I read in a year
- Whats in my carry-on
- 10 random songs from my music library
- Zodiac sign and whether it matches my personality
- My favorite quotes (I did my favorite feel-good quotes, because it’s too hard to pick favorite quotes in general)
- My favorite comfort foods (I added recipe links, as well)
- Who I’d have dinner with alive or dead
- 10 things about me
- My top picks of leopard print (or any trend of your choice)
- My top travel destinations
- My favorite products for curly/wavy hair
- My favorite blogs
- Easter outfit inspiration (replace with any relevant holiday)
- My daily skincare routine
- Work desk essentials
- A recipe (I did butter chicken)
- Spring reading list (replace with any relevant season)
- TV shows to binge watch
- My favorite song (I wrote about the message behind Taylor Swift’s new song, ME!)
- Tips for saving money
- My week in workouts
- My most used phone apps
- Reflection on the 30 day challenge (this post)
I like this list because it covers a lot of different things—I got personal with a few and discovered things about myself, I covered beauty with my hair and skincare routines, fashion was of course included with outfit inspiration throughout, and then a threw in a few other recipe and work-related posts to round it out.
I hope you enjoyed reading these posts as much as I enjoyed writing them; I think my favorite ones were the zodiac sign analysis, 10 things about me, and who Id have dinner with, because these really forced me to take a look at myself and get personal with you guys.
Thanks so much for taking this journey with me, and even though I might not continue posting every day for the next month, I’ve still got a lot of fun content planned for future posts. <3 🙂